Posted on 4th October 2019 by mjkurzmeier
Engaging with Web Archives Conference 2020
Call for Papers: Engaging with Web Archives: ‘Opportunities, Challenges and Potentialities’, (#EWA20), 15-16 April 2020, Maynooth University Arts and Humanities Institute
Maynooth University Arts and Humanities Institute are delighted to be hosting the first EWA conference which aims to:
- Raise awareness for the use of web archives and the archived web for research and education across a broad range of disciplines and professions in the Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Political Science, Media Studies, Information Science, Computer Science and more;
- Foster collaborations between web archiving initiatives, researchers, educators and IT professionals;
- Highlight how the development of the internet and the web is intricately linked to the history of the 1990s.
Under the general theme of ‘Opportunities, Challenges and Potentialities’ the Call for Papers for the EWA20 conference is now open for long papers, short papers and posters. We especially encourage submissions by students, early career researchers, and early career professionals.
Please check out the conference website for more details: https://ewaconference.com/
- Call Opens: 04 October 2019
- Call Closes: 16 November 2019
- Call Decisions: End-December 2019
If you require more information or have any questions please feel free to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter: EWA20 Conference @EWAConf